Hello! You’ve been sent to this page to book onto the dress rehearsal of the wellbeing workshop. The workshop runs on 19/7/19 10am-4pm at the Drill Hall in Chepstow.
The workshop covers
- Stress – Signs and symptoms of stress, how to manage stress levels, and how to avoid burnout.
- Anxiety – Signs and symptoms of anxiety, coping with and learning skills to manage anxiety. We also offer suggestions on how to support others with anxiety.
- Depression – Signs and symptoms of Depression, how to cope with depression, and how to support someone with depression.
- Understanding your ‘why’. Helping participants remember their reason and meaning, which in turn helps focus and motivate them.
- Self-Care – We look at ways in which we can help manage all of the challenges of day to day life, letting go of what isn’t important and focusing on what is.
To confirm your space, you will need to book and pay. You will then receive your joining instructions as confirmation of payment.
Please click the button below to pay £15 to us via PayPal.
Wellbeing Workshop 19/7/19
The Dress Rehearsal! There will be no refund for cancellations made within 21 days of the course, and cancellations made beforehand will incur a 10% handling charge. However, places are transferrable provided we are given the full name and contact information of the person you are transferring to.