This workshop will cover Narcissistic Traits and Emotional abuse, and is aimed at those wishing to understand more about both topics, whether for personal reasons, or for work related experience.
You might have survived a narcissistic relationship, whether romantically, in work, or in the family; or perhaps you work in an area that this subject is relevant, such as social work or community nursing.
The course will cover:
- A brief History of Narcissism
- Why people become narcissistic
- The traits of Narcissism
- How those affect interpersonal relationships
- What emotional abuse is
- Emotional Abuse methods
- Techniques to use to recover
- Techniques to use when engagement with the narcissist is unavoidable.
The next course will run on December 14th 10am – 3pm at the Drill Hall in Chepstow and is £45pp.
Narcissistic/Emotional Abuse for General Public.